EVENTS COORDINATOR – Cape Coral
Events Coordinator will collaborate directly with the financial planners /office admin on select events and marketing strategies, and branding objectives. This is a highly visible position leading all the seminar and events organization projects. Must be able to travel to different venues to help prep and stage events and seminars.
Part-Time: Monday-Friday, 2 pm to 6 pm
Fingerprints and background check are required.
• Organize, execute and facilitate seminars and scheduling
• Maintain social media website and advisor website
• Advertising and promotions
• Client communications
• Able to communicate both in writing AND orally in English
• knowledge of graphics design principles event planning and social media marketing
• Must work well in a team environment
• Have a strong work ethic and leadership skills
• Must have strong writing background, preferably published locally in periodicals or online.
• Exemplary proof reading skills- strong grammar and punctuation knowledge
$15.00 – $20.00 hourly
We are looking for Events Cordinator for Financial Advisor in Cape Coral. This is a part time position working 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm Monday – Friday. Experience with coordinating events from set up to competition. Excellent MS Office skills, powerpoint and marketing background helpful.
• Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
• Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
• Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
• Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
• Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
$15 – $16 hourly