1. Wash your hands often with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. We are all in this together and we need everyone’s help for us all to stay healthy.
2. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. Cleaning is increasing hours and efforts to sanitize and wipe down commonly touched surfaces as frequently as possible.
3. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
4. Avoid Shaking hands and other forms of casual contact.
5. Stay home when you are sick. Call the office.
6. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw away the tissue and wash your hands.
Get in touch with us by phone, email or social media.