Now Hiring! Starting from 10AM to 4PM, Mon-Fri
Part-Time to Full-Time
Pay rate is negotiable
Recruiter Job Duties:
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
Sales Job Duties:
• Develop new and penetrate existing accounts by prospecting, contacting, and face to face meetings.
• Identify and qualify opportunities for our Staffing Solutions.
• Coordinate interviews with hiring managers.
• Understand and analyze roadblocks to filling technical and non-technical positions.
• Participate in networking activities such as attending career fairs and professional association meetings.
• To be successful in this role, you will share our passion for helping people, enthusiasm and ready to go attitude.
• Some local travel will be required.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment.
• High School diploma and some college preferred
• Clean Criminal
• Clean Drug Test
• Computer experience required
• Customer Service experience required
• Manufacturing experience a plus
• Flexibility with work hours required
• Must have references available
|Job Category||Biddeford Office, First Shift|
|Benefits||HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE|
|Shift||10AM - 4PM, M - F|