8 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday
We are looking for a Staffing Agency Recruiter to source, interview and select qualified job candidates for our clients.
Responsibilities include placing job ads in various online channels, evaluating applications and providing shortlists of qualified candidates based on established criteria.
Note: This list is not exhaustive, and other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Interview candidates and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires
- Update clients on hiring status (e.g. number of screened candidates)
- Prepare candidates before interviews with clients
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations
- Experience with various interview formats, including phone screening calls, in-person interviews and group interviews
- Experience evaluating candidates for various roles and seniority levels
- Knowledge of resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities
|Job Category||First Shift, Putnam Office|
|Benefits||HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE|
|Shift||8AM - 5PM, M - F|