M-Thu 1st Shift 6am-4pm
The shipping position is not only shipping, they are small scale, so this job also includes drilling, tapping, manual hand benching, vibratory deburring as well as training on the CNC machines for a fill in person if needed.
• Shipments include preparing and packing items for shipments.
• Plan and direct daily work schedule to ensure timely delivery of products. Enter shipping information on computer system. Assist in other areas as directed by Manager.
• Handling all of actual UPS and/or FedEx as needed and assigned and preparing loads manifest.
• Schedule and procure transport as assigned per customer through customer portals.
• Coordinate with carriers, customers and other personnel to expedite and resolve problems.
• Performs special projects at the request of Logistics Manager.
• Data entry, such as, logging shipments in daily shipment log and tracking items as assigned.
• Receiving of purchased items in computer system, as well as, confirm and verify receiving against packing lists before receiving in the system.
• Assist with mid-month and month-end physical inventory and other aspects of
• Skills required include basic computer literacy mainly with Microsoft Office applications and great attention to detail.
• Forklift experience for performing warehouse shipping duties as the backup to shipper.
• Must be proficient with a computer; experience with Word and Excel preferred.
|Job Category||First Shift, Peterborough Office|
|Benefits||HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE|