Choice1Temps is looking to hire a Supervisor for Injection Molding in Sterling, MA.
D-Shift with Alternating Weekends and 12.5 hour shifts.
7am-7pm, Temp to Hire.
$17.00-23.00 p/h DOE
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in production of medical plastics by a mold injection process by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Per written procedures all of the following are the responsibilities of a Production Team Leader.
• Interprets work tickets to workers, and assigns machines and duties.
• Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
• Retrieves required materials as needed including bags, boxes, labels, etc.
• Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
• Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
• In the absence of the Process Engineers, Process Technicians or management the Production Team Leader will determine when to shut a job down if quality issues occur or the process is not running correctly and efficiently.
• Responsible for delegating additional work to employees if machines are down including rework, cleaning, etc.
• Responsible for assuring and signing off that their employees have had on-the-job training.
• Required, during the shift, to accurately complete quality records (hourly shots, shift production, initial/stamp boxes, etc.).
• Must visually inspect the product on the pallet to ensure the correct labels are used in sequence and initialed
• Must document all scrap that occurs on your shift including labels if work ticket is closed short.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
• Perform mold changes when necessary.
• Perform scheduled color changes
• Cover machines for breaks and when workload warrants.
• Performs activities of workers supervised.
• All other duties as assigned.
Directly supervises 5 – 8 employees in the Molding Department. You will carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable state laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work to Inspector/Packers; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
|Job Category||First Shift, Leominster Office|
|Benefits||HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE|
|Salary||$17.00-23.00 p/h DOE|