This Busy Manufacturing is looking to hire a Re-Work Operator. This person is responsible or re-working non-conforming material or small orders on three separate rework machines. Computer knowledge a plus for inventory and production reconciliation.
They will also be responsible for the following duties.
- Re-roll non-conforming material
- Re-roll finished goods for shipment
- Maintain and prioritize materials to be re-worked
- Maintain production records for material re-working
- Print and put in new core labels for re-worked material
- Dexterity for the splicing of webs together.
This is a 1st shift position 7am-3pm Monday-Friday. This is a Temp-Perm position.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Term Life Insurance
Choice1Temps is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.choice1temps.com.