Line workers are responsible for several bakery manufacturing activities. Line workers must be willing and able to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a team environment and be flexible in assignments. Must be able to follow instructions (written & verbal), safely, accurately complete assigned duties and maintain Company standards. Responsible for product safety, windows, ceilings, restroom, break room, wash racks, cleaning equipment, lights, mixers, ovens, pans, etc., throughout the plant. Also may clean processing and non-processing equipment in grounds
- Packing/filling product on production lines
- Setting up production floor area with necessary packing materials
- General housekeeping of production/processing areas
- Inspect equipment prior to use to ensure it is fully operational Follow all required guidelines
- Report any mechanical challenges with the equipment to your supervisor or foreman immediately
- Report any change in product consistency to supervisor or foreman
- Maintain clean and organized area – be INPECTION READY
- Ensure daily paperwork is filled out properly and accurately Return any and all tools to proper storage area
- Bring dirty tools, utensils, etc. to the wash area for cleaning
- When and if the line is down, you are required to find busy work including, but not limited to sweeping, cleaning the lines, labeling cases, building merchandisers, etc.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or greater
- Other duties as assigned
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Short Term Disability
* Term Life Insurance
Choice1Temps is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit choice1temps.com.